piątek, 15 listopada 2019

TUTORIAL Automn compozition for kindergarden by Lusy Prokhorova

Hi everyone!

With you Lusy Prokhorova and my little inspiration for Agateria craft.

Hej Kocahni!
Z tej strony Lusy Prokhorova z moją inspiracją dla Agateria craft.

Today I will show not quite scrappy inspiration, but very relevant for parents))

I can 't stand not to shell my baby with a piece of work for another holiday to kindergarten. This time I decided to make a small composition on the table. And here 's what I did:

Dzisiaj przygotowałam dla Was inspirację nie do końca scrapową  jednak bardzo ważną dla mnie jako rodzica - wieniec na stół:


Let 's take a closer look at the details:
Podejdźmy bliżej i spójrzmy na szczegóły:




 For the most curious, I shot a master class:
Co więcej przygotowała dla Was kurs:

This is how easily an interesting composition gathered from hand-made things. Now she lives on the table of our carers.
Zobaczcie jak piękną ozdobę na stół można wykonać z darów natury i własnoręcznie zrobionych drobiazgów:
  
  

Thanks for attantion!
Dziękuję za uwagę!


My blog.
My instagram.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...