niedziela, 15 grudnia 2019

Christmas cards from Lusy Prokhorova

Hi, my good ones!

With you Lusy Prokhorova and my new winter inspiration for Agateria craft.

Already by habit I couldn't stop on one postcard and made three.
I managed them very quickly, I didn 't even have any time to enjoy it.




As usual I combine paper from different manufacturers.
This time from Mintay Sweet Christmas. My-my color palette))

On each postcard the main symbol of Christmas - Santa, at us in Russia it is Grandfather Frost.




The second postcard is quite normal, only rounded the edges.
Got something very new already)
I was very useful here for cute sheets of sharp sheet.





And for the first time I made a star (on line another Christmas tree and a ball).


The star turned out to be the most capricious. I think all the tips were already remembered to completion ((
But it came out, like me, the most festive.






Thanks for attantion!

My blog.
My instagram.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...