sobota, 15 lutego 2020

Basket and box from Lusy Prokhorova

Hi, my good ones!

With you Lusy Prokhorova and my new inspiration for Agateria craft.

Today I want to show you some little things to organize the storage of the house.

Back in my first design package for the sample, I ordered a bottom for the basket and here, finally, I managed to apply it.

The bottom of it is quite small, only 10 cm, but came out a great basket for storage of children 's crayons and flomsters. As a consequence, I removed the lace and sewed a white tag. It turned out very stylish.

The bottom itself is cut from a dense MDF. I have several similar ones from local shops, but they are curved along several axes and have a non-smooth surface. And this little girl is perfect. Even though I bandaged the basket a hundred times, it wasn 't hurt.

Cześć, moi dobrzy!

Z Wami jest Lusy Prokhorova i moja nowa inspiracja do Agaterii.

Dzisiaj chcę wam pokazać kilka drobiazgów do zorganizowania przechowywania domu.

Zamówiłam denko z HDF do koszyka i wreszcie udało mi się je wykorzystać.  Jest niewielkie, ma zaledwie 10 cm, ale kosz wyszedł świetnie i idealnie nadaje się do przechowywania dziecięcych kredek i flomsterów. Zamieniłam koronkę na białą metkę i wyszło bardzo stylowe.




Also in addition I collected a box with a lid from the blank. All edges were pre-impregnated with acrylic varnish so that they were not yellowed after white paint coating. All the patterns and edges I tinted shebbi paint, in the photo it is difficult to show. The box turned out to be very gentle.

Dodatkowo ozdobiłam  pudełko z pokrywkąy. Wszystkie krawędzie zostały wstępnie zaimpregnowane lakierem akrylowym, dzięki czemu nie zostały pożółkłe po nałożeniu białej farby. Wszystkie wzory i krawędzie zabarwiłem farbą shebbi, na zdjęciu trudno to pokazać. Pudełko okazało się bardzo delikatne.



Thanks for attantion!

My blog.
My instagram.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...