piątek, 28 lutego 2020

Card with floral wreath by Origa_Withlove

Hi everyone!
With you, Origa_Withlove and my next inspiration for Agateria craft.
Today I'd like to show you my new floral card. Winter is ending and I'm already looking forward to spring. Therefore, this card is so light and tender.


 I created the card from paper "Oh Hello Spring!" collection. I myself made a background on the card of watercolor paper and paints. And decorated it with my handmade flowers and carved butterfly from the Sheet nr 1 from Magic Dreams collection.
I really like making wreaths with a cutting dies Wianek 1.







I used:
Wykorzystałam:
 


Pasek 1 z kolekcji Magic Dreams

 

Thanks for your attention! Have a nice day!
Dziękuję za uwagę!





1 komentarz:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you deep within his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, admire and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to love and admire you.

    In fact, fueling this dominant impulse is absolutely essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon notice him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...