czwartek, 9 stycznia 2020

Winter easel card by Origa_Withlove

Hello my dear friends!

With you, Origa_Withlove and my new inspiration for Agateria craft. This time I made an interactive winter easel card.




For decor, I used a lot of cut-out elements from scrapbooking paper, paper cutting and chipboards.

I also used voluminous decor in the form of real alder cones, branches, decorative berries, paper flowers, beads, various toppings.


The central element in the composition is the decorative mini sled from the blank Sanie 3D Cudownych Świąt. I painted them with acrylics paints and decorated with some decorative elements.


This sled is so cute, is not it?:) I'm in love with them!



To make this card I use:
Do wykonania kartki użyłam:

sanie 3D
Åšniezynki kpl 2
Pasek 2 z kolekcji Magic Dreams


Thanks for your attention! Have a nice day!
Dziękuję za uwagę!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...