niedziela, 10 grudnia 2017

Kartki świąteczne

Cześć!
Tu Klaudia. Chcę dziś pokazać kolejne kartki świąteczne. Wykorzystałam w nich obrazek kościółka ze świątecznego arkusza do wycinania, który umieściłam w delikatnej tekturkowej ramce.

Hi everyone
Klaudia here. Today I'd like to share with you another Christmas cards. I used a church picture from the Christmas cut-out sheet and I placed it in a filigree chipboard frame.




Miłego dnia! :)
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day!


Klaudia

Wykorzystałam / I used:

2 komentarze:

  1. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    OdpowiedzUsuń

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...