sobota, 19 października 2019

Cute baby album with shaker from Lusy Prokhorova

Hello, my pretty ones!

With you Lusy Prokhorova and my new inspiration for Agateria craft
Today I'm ready to show you my new baby's project. I hasten to inspire you with my tender baby's minialbum. I made it under impression of Mintay paper Cute&Co.

Hej Kochani :)
Z tej strony  Lusy Prokhorova i nowa inspiracja -tym razem jest to projekt dziecięcy, delikatny mini album dla chłopca. Moją inspiracją były papiery Mintay i Cute&Co.


The main element of the cover, of course, was the double shaker heart. I 'll show you more:
Głównym elementem okładki jest shaker serce, spójrzcie sami:




Any job must have a title. This album paints the inscription "Memories". I covered the inscription with acrylic paint and white glitter.
Praca musi mieć tytuł, tą zatytułowałam "Wspomnienia". Napis pokryłam farbą akrylową i brokatem.




There 's a file block inside the album, but I made pretty  forks.
Oto rzut na wnętrze albumu i kilka detali:





Thanks for atention!
Dziękuję za uwagę!


My blog.
My instagram.






1 komentarz:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...