środa, 30 października 2019

Apricot wedding envelopes by Lusy Prokhorova

Hi, my good ones!
Hej Kochani!

With you Lusy Prokhorova and my not automn inspiration for Agateria craft.
Z tej strony   Lusy Prokhorova i moja zdecydowanie niejesienna inspiracja dla Agateria Craft.

While behind the window the real autumn with its bright, juicy shades and shroud foliage under feet, I have a floral outrage on my desk!

Obscene for this time of year wedding theme in a rather refined performance.

Podczas gdy za oknem prawdziwa złota jesień z dywanem liści u stóp, ja mam feriękwiatów na biurku. Temat śłubu o tej porze roku to dość nietypowy temat.


Not associating with the wedding theme paper from Prima Marketing here played great. As usual, I combine several collections of papers and  happy with the result than ever.

The main highlight in these two envelopes was chic affective frames. Each envelope has its own. And despite the same composition and materials, it was the frames that gave them a completely different character.

Jak zwykle połączyłam kilka kolekcji papierów i cieszę się z rezultatu bardziej niż kiedykolwiek.

Jednak główną atrakcją tych dwóch kopert są eleganckie ramki. Każda koperta ma swoją własną. I pomimo tego samego składu i materiałów, to ramki nadały im zupełnie inny charakter.


Consider each envelope closer:
Przyjrzyjmy się każdej z kopert z bliska:






And the second:
I druga:







Thanks for attantion!
Dziękuję
My blog.
My instagram.



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...