niedziela, 15 marca 2020

Night star from Lusy Prokhorova

Hi, my good ones!

With you Lusy Prokhorova and my new inspiration for Agateria craft.

It is time to show my head of the New Year 's long-term.
The promised 3 years  months wait.

I really like to decorate the baby's room. And this time I decided to give my baby a gift in the form of a voluminous night star.

Cześć, Kochani!
Z tej strony Lusy Prokhorova i moja nowa inspiracja dla Agateria Craft.

Bardzo lubię dekorować pokój dziecka. I tym razem postanowiłem podarować dziecku prezent w postaci objętościowej gwiazdy.


The star is made entirely from zero from binding cardboard. Inside the garland on batteries from Ikea. For accuracy in the holes for lights I installed luvers.
All the star I glued with daring boy 's paper, on the front stitching around the perimeter.

Gwiazda jest wykonana w całości z oprawionego kartonu. Wewnątrz girlandy na baterie z Ikei.
Całą gwiazdę, którą przykleiłem odważnym chłopięcym papierem, z przodu przeszyłam po obwodzie.



Added some paints. Rather inaccurately. And decorated with labeled brightly red chipboard stars.
Chipboard I painted bright red paint and covered the glossy.

Added some (who counted) splashes on the surface and READY.

Dodałam trochę farby. Raczej niedokładnie. I ozdobiłam jaskrawo czerwonymi wycinankami gwiazdkami, które pomalowałam jaskrawo czerwoną farbę i pokryłem błyszczący.

Dodałam trochę chlapnięć i GOTOWE.







My blog.
My instagram.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...